About Oman

Flag of Oman

Flag of Oman

Oman, officially called the Sultanate of Oman, is a country located on the tip of the Arabian Peninsula and bordered by the United Arab Emirates, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Oman is an absolute monarchy and has been ruled by Sultan Qaboos since 1970 when he deposed his father, Sultan Said. The country has a population of over 3 million, 75% of whom are Ibadhi Muslim with the other 25% being a mix of Sunni, Shia and Hindu. The main industry in Oman is the refinement and production of oil and it has become quite wealthy as a result of this business. It also produces large amounts of dates, bananas and limes, most of which it sells for export. Oman has become very modernized in recent years and is considered one of the regions strongest supporters of the West.  mu-map

Advertisements

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. Rita Buzzeff
    May 18, 2014 @ 11:34:25

    Hello miriam,

    I’m Rita Moudar , Project manager at Buzzeff Middle East,
    we are a social advertising platform and we are looking for bloggers who can participate to our clients campaign by seeding videos or publishing sponsored articles ,
    we pay 100$ per article,
    Let me know please if you are interested,
    Looking forward to hear from you,
    thank you,
    Website: http://www.buzzeff.com my email rita.moudar@buzzeff.com

    Rita Moudar
    Project Manager
    Mobile: +212 665340758
    Fixe: +212 522 232 840
    http://www.buzzeff.com

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: